Have a Happy, Healthy 2010

Another new year is upon us and another decade is behind us. Seems like I was writing a special New Year's message only a couple of months ago. The days and weeks are flying by, and I find it harder to keep up with passing time as I get older. When I was a teenager I wanted to get high school over with imminently. Now, I want to hold on to time to accomplish what time has not permitted me to realize throughout the year.

I want to wish everyone a very happy and healthy New Year. May you be bestowed with happiness and peace, and may you never stumble along your path to embrace excellence. To all Armenians nationwide, I hope that you find what you are looking for, whether it is justice that you seek to prevail in society or earning ample compensation to perpetually kindle the hearth.

As for me, I wish for my family to grow and that I make giant steps forward in fulfilling my personal goals. It's high time that I am able to get things done (like finishing my novel).

Let's all hope for the best in 2010.

Always,
Christian

Comments

Popular Posts