Looking for a Literary Agent

I am finally winding down revisions on the second draft of my novel. It's loosely based on my experiences in Armenia, particularly about an unpleasant situation I found myself in exactly ten years ago. Writing the book took some time -- I actually started it in 2004, but didn't realize it would take shape as a novel until a few years later. In the meantime, I've been submitting some of my short stories to various journals showcasing new and established authors of poetry and prose, but getting noticed in the literary world is a herculean challenge.

If anyone knows a literary agent they can refer me to, or if you have any suggestions about who I should try, please let me know -- it would be greatly appreciated.

And as always, thanks for supporting this blog.

Comments

Marash Girl said…
I thought YOU KNOW WHO was going to introduce you to an agent! What happened?
"You know who" never wrote to me, I suppose he forgot. That's life.
Ani said…
I know one, who might actually become my literary agent. I am also writing a novel...
Contact me through my blog and I will reffer

Popular Posts