Chi Chi's Winter 2011 Collection








Comments

Anonymous said…
One classy looking pooch...Saville Row?
Vagabonde said…
What a sweet little doggy and he looks so nice in his fancy clothes. I saw a couple of books for knitting dog coats like that, some looked very funny. I wish I had a dog as I would knit him a coat but I only have two cats and they would not care for it.
Marash Girl said…
Hey, Garo! I can finally see what's on your mind!!! How do I sign up as a follower?
Hi Marash Girl, unfortunately there is no way to become a "follower" at this time due to Blogger template issues. Keep checking for updates!
David Gevorkyan said…
Chi Chi - the little energizer :)))))
Nice photos Chris jan!
Ara Manoogian said…
Did you get these great outfits in Yerevan? She really looks very cute in them. It's good that she allows you to dress her up since I've heard that little dogs in the winter can get very cold and sick. This should keep her healthy and happy.

Popular Posts